Who we are
TUSIB was founded in 2012 in Kiev by a group of Turkish businessmen. TUSIB has become a national organization benefiting hundreds of Turkish and Ukrainian business people in Ukrainie, and significantly promoting international cooperation between our two countries. TUSIB members represent all facets of the international professional business community including high-tech and life science firms, trade specialists, bankers, venture capitalists, insurance, government officials, attorneys, translation firms, marketing firms, consultants, and entrepreneurs. Meet with our members through an online membership database and in person at our weekly, monthly and annual networking events.
TUSIB now has approximately 50+ members. These members come from a wide background of professions, including finance, telecommunications, media, entertainment, law, travel, construction, real estate, consultants, defense, language services, insurance, publishing, education, and various marketing and communications services. TUSIB consolidates expertise in Turkish and Ukrainian business relations. To tap this expertise for members and non-members, TUSIB is compiling a reference database as an online Business Directory for the benefit of all.
TUSIB holds regular meetings at luncheons, dinners, receptions and/or weekend small group meetings. Personal networking to improve business contacts is a dominant feature at these events, which are also an informal and fun place to meet friends and newcomers alike. Luncheons and dinners generally have speakers with business related presentations and are always informative. All TUSIB events are generally made in Turkish and English.
TUSIB is a member-oriented, non-profit international organization that develops cross-national information sharing and networking between Turkish and Ukrainian business and professional communities. TUSIB aims to create a favorable climate for the development of business opportunities and trade between Turkey and Ukraine.
As a voluntary organization, TUSIB aims to provide a platform for the sharing and discussion of national and international trade relations and ideas, while playing a role in promoting free trade. TUSIB is open to all businessmen which are supporting their goals.
Our programs are concerned with the most important problems of business world, priority investment areas , establishment of organized industrial zones, implementation of universal ethical values, venture capital management and corporate governance.
The main objectives of the organization can be defined as follows:
- To become one of the leading non-governmental organizations in Ukraine.
- Build a strong business bridge between Turkey and Ukraine.
- To provide support to new investors who want to determine their own direction in Ukraine and Turkey.
- Provide an effective platform for information sharing and achievement of common objectives.
- To provide legal support to a business environment organized by fair and transparent implementation of the rule of law to ensure the development of private entrepreneurs.
- To Address economic issues and problems facing the business community through an effective dialogue with Government officials and authorities.
- Help to meet the informational needs of existing business owners and ensure easy access to business contacts, sources ,expertise and support in order to facilitate investments in Turkey as well as in Ukraine.